Celtic Packrafting Mania – Ideal for packrafting! Sturdy blades coupled with an adjustable, lightweight shaft. Uses the legendary paddlok system for rock solid blade joints and the Kajak Sport adjustable ferrule system for quick and straightforward length and feather adjustment.
Breaks down to 4 pieces for easy storage and transport. Easy to operate, tough and reliable. Allows the paddler to experiment and fine tune both length and feather angle.
Sturdy white water specification – CF Polymer blades – hard wearing, 29mm OD shaft made from a Reinforced Glass Composite.
The paddle is suitable for sea, river and white water use.
A pair of driprings is shipped together with the paddle.
Blade size: Height 19 cm, Length 44 cm
4-piece + removable adjuster spigot
- Sub 1000g
- Very robust blade material CF Carbon Polymer
- Dihedral Power face for all types of water conditions, sea, river, whitewater
- Blade shape ideally suited to loaded boats, and long river journies – less taxing
- Smaller pack down size – easier to fit in Cabin Baggage if required.
- Blade colour – Black – Graphics colour as you require.
- 2 driprings included
- Adjustable in length and feather
- Awesome black finish with white graphics