Crescent Moon and their Eva Foam snowshoe at last in Europe!
“The most innovative design in snowshoes since the aluminium frame” and winner of two gear of the year awards – Gear Junkie and Men’s Journal.
Crescent Moon Eva Foam is recommended for first timers, outdoor enthusiasts, hikers, runners, dog walkers, and people who love to get out in the snow.
- The flexible rocker designof the Eva Foam makes it feel more like an athletic shoe than a snowshoe
- Dual Density foam makes it very easy to walk in– it’s the same foam used in your running shoes
- Teardrop shape provides a natural stride without sacrificing floatation and maneuverability.
- Lightweight and cushioned comfort, like walking on the moon. Foam compresses and rebounds with every step and feels weightless
- The foam is an insulator so your feet are warmer
- Hook and loop straps make the binding a breeze to get into and out of.
- Multiple cleats and tire-like lugs provide cat-like traction when you need it.
- EVA Foam are Quiet & simple to use.
- Recyclable through athletic shoe recycling programs.
- Designed and engineered in Boulder, Colorado. Made in Fujian, China
- Warranty—limited 1 year warranty for material defects. Does not include wear and tear. *Use snowshoes only on snow. Traction points will wear down prematurely if used on gravel, parking lots, rocks, etc.
- Removable ICE-Spikes included!
- 8″ x 24″, 3.5 lbs. per pair, Best for snowshoers under 200lbs,
- Recommended use on trails.
- Fits a wide range of footwear and foot sizes—from size 7 W to 14 M.
WINNER OF THE 2018 INNOVATION AWARD – OUTDOOR RETAILER, NOV. 2018
WINNER OF 7 BEST/GEAR OF THE SHOW AWARDS
OUTDOOR RETAILER SHOW 2017
GEAR OF THE YEAR 2017
BEST SNOWSHOES OF 2017