The Seeker 2L is HydraPak’s ultra-light, durable water storage system for camping, backpacking, you name it. It collapses down to the size of a fist, attaches to your pack or hangs from a tree. You can freeze it to use as an ice pack or fill it with hot water to keep you warm.
Can be used together with the Katadyn BeFree water filter element to create a super light, durable water purification system!
- Ultra-light water storage solution for camping, hiking, or any backcountry adventure
- Fold or crush to collapse down and pack into the included 4×4 in. storage bag
- The flexible design makes it so light and compact, you’ll forget it’s in your pack
- Attach to your pack or hang with top and side tie-downs
- External capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents
- The 42mm screw cap makes it easy to fill and the rigid rim allows for easy pouring
- Backcountry water filter compatible, the Katadyn® BeFree™ Filter (sold separately) screws on to the top allowing you to filter more water at camp
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Wide working temperature range (can be frozen – max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
2 L / 70 fl oz
74 g / 2.6 oz
286 mm / 11.2 in x 133 mm / 5.2 in
Thermoplastic Polyurethane; HDPE