NRS Ether HydroLock Dry Sacks add an extra layer of security and convenience to our do-it-all Ether Dry Sack series. It is a lightweight and durable package for keeping gear and clothing dry outdoors.
This drybag is however not made for submersion.
- The PU laminated ripstop nylon material is lightweight and durable, and the welded seams keep water out.
- A clear urethane window makes it easy to find items inside the bag.
- Designed with an envelope shape for easy stowing.
- A fold-down StormStrip™ top with quick-release buckle doubles as a carrying handle.
- A D-ring on the quick-release buckle provides a handy attachment point.
|Weight:||2L – 0.10 lbs, 3L – 0.15 lbs, 5L – 0.16 lbs, 10L – 0.20 lbs, 15L – 0.25 lbs, 25L – 0.35 lbs, 35L – 0.40 lbs|
|Material:||30-denier PU laminated ripstop nylon|
|Closure System:||Fold-down StormStrip™ with a HydroLock zip seal|
|2L||11 Dia x 20 H|
|3L||13 Dia x 25 H|
|5L||15 Dia x 28 H|
|10L||19 Dia x 36 H|
|15L||22 Dia x 42 H|
|25L||25 Dia x 51 H|
|35L||28 Dia x 57 H|