Originally designed for freestyle kayakers, the NRS Ninja PFD’s athletic low-profile design stays out of the way and off your mind for comfortable paddling or rowing in any craft.
- The Ninja’s athletic design won’t interfere with paddling, rowing or swimming.
- Four side adjustments and two shoulder adjustments provide a custom fit.
- This life jacket is great for boaters with short torsos, who may have a difficult time wearing more conventional life vests.
- Soft PVC-Free foam flotation panels are shaped for comfort.
- A floating front panel adjusts to your body’s shape and gives you a warm place to put your hands when it’s chilly.
- The side entry is secured by quick release buckles, making it easy to put on and take off.
- A front zippered pocket securely stows on-the-water essentials and a well placed lash tab holds your rescue knife.
- The 500-denier Cordura® shell wears like iron.
- Soft, stretchy fabric on the inside lets the Ninja PFD flex, and enhances breathability.
- Jacket is certified in accordance with CE EN 393.
- Weight (size L/XL) 890 grams
|CE/ISO Rating:||Certified in accordance with CE EN 393.|
|Outer Fabric:||500-denier Cordura®|
|Entry System:||Side buckle|
|S/M||83 – 101|
|L/XL||96 – 116|
|XXL||106 – 127|