NRS Zen Rescue PFD
The NRS Zen PFD is a low-profile rescue jacket with all the features essential to assist guides and experienced paddlers in a swiftwater rescue situation.
- Based on the popular NRS Ninja PFD, the low-profile design of the Zen allows unrestricted range of motion.
- Floating front panel moves freely with your upper body and padded arm holes and sides provide crucial impact protection.
- The fully-featured rescue vest includes reinforced shoulder straps, 4 cm quick-release rescue belt with a carabiner attachment loop for a tow tether, strobe attachment and lash tab.
- A compartmentalized clamshell pocket is big enough to stow and organize a small first aid kit or other rescue essentials.
- The fleece-lined hand warmer has an integrated pocket with hook-and-loop closure for additional quick-access storage.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit.
- This jacket is certified in accordance with CE EN 393.
||CE certified in accordance with CE EN 393.
||EU Declaration of Conformity
||400 denier ripstop nylon with Cordura® reinforcements
- 3.8 cm quick-release rescue belt
- Reinforced shoulder straps
- Tow tether carabiner attachment
||78 – 94
||96 – 111
||114 – 129